
I cut my hair on Saturday. Probably one of the shortest haircuts I've ever had, but I really like it. My hair has gotten much thicker and wavier after having two kids, so it just takes too long to do it when it's long. My hairdresser even says I have enough hair for three people.
Check out Avery's reaction:
She walks up to me, feels my hair a little, and after a second of thought proclaims, "You look like Dora!" ... Great. Not exactly what I was going for, but oh well. :)
12 comments:
cute! i like it!
very cute
Your hair is super cute!
I love it! It makes you look so sophisticated. Just like Dora.
You look gorgeous, Vaness. LOVE the haircut! And I love the color, too. Is that natural??
PS- Wanna share some of that hair with me? I'm thinning out these days. :(
PPS- I just noticed your '09 Book List to the right. Awesome. I've been wanting to read Zusak's The Book Thief. You'll have to tell me what you think of it.
Love it! I wish sometimes I had the courage to cut my hair that short. It would be a lot easier with kids!
Very cute!
It looks so cute!
I love it,and it's so cute, and it really doesn't look like Dora, you would need to add bangs for that.
Love it! Not dora-esque at all! I just chopped off mine and Jack said the same thing about mine. So..
Yeah you look super cute.
It's so cute! Isn't it funny what pregnancy does to your hair? I just chopped mine a week and a half ago too. It's MUCH easier now. :)
Post a Comment