As you can tell, spring has yet to arrive in Wisconsin. It was nice this week but today was gloomy rainy again.
Funny story: Right after we got home from church we told Avery to go potty, as usual. She took her tights and underwear off and went. Then I insisted that before anyone eats or changes (see previous post), we do some pictures outside. So I run out with Avery and Camryn. Avery was barefoot but I didn't care, I just wanted some pictures for 2 minutes. I notice the grass is a little wet but I tell her to sit down anyways. She sits on the damp grass and says to me, "Mommy! My bum is getting wet!" At which point I realize that not only is she no longer wearing her tights and shoes, she didn't even put her underwear back on! Oops! I guess I was in too much of a rush. So needless to say, she ran back inside and got the rest of her clothes back on. And then I got my cute but not so great pictures taken. :)


2 comments:
I love those dresses! They're so cute! It's really hard to take pictures of kids...they're just not all that cooperative. It was good seeing you again on Saturday.
Your girls are so photogenic, they don't even need to be smiling in the pictures. SO darling.
Post a Comment