23 February 2009

Museum Trip

This morning I took the girls to the Milwaukee Public Museum downtown where we met up with some people from our ward for playgroup.

Avery had a good time looking at the dinosaurs, the bugs, the village shop windows, and especially the butterflies. They had a room with butterflies flying all around and they would land on you or you could hold one on your finger. Pretty neat stuff!

Here's a pic of Avery sitting on a giant beetle with some of the other kids:

Camryn was a real trooper and did a great job sitting in the stroller for most of the time.

It was my first time driving around downtown by myself and it wasn't bad at all. I think I'll be brave enough to go explore down there more often now. (Especially because the girls both fell asleep on the way home and are still napping!)

1 comment:

Britney said...

What a fun outing! I'm glad it worked out well for you, naps and all. :)