24 February 2009

11 Months

Camryn's birthday is coming up fast. She turned 11 months last week and we've enjoyed every minute she's been a part of our family. Her two front top teeth came in a few weeks ago and I think they make her look quite different.


The big announcement is that she's a walker now! Not necessarily full on running across the room but she's confident enough to walk around without being coaxed at all and can make it 5-6 feet before getting unsteady enough to plop down and start crawling. It's been really exciting to see her learning this skill. Avery was walking at about 11 months too.

5 comments:

Britney said...

What a delightful 7 seconds of video footage. You guys must be so proud. Way to go, Camryn!

Unknown said...

So cute! I love her little voice! I watched it a couple of times just because it made me smile!

Justin and Coralie said...

I forgot that Camryn's birthday was so close to Jaden's! He turns 2 in about 3 weeks. I can't believe how much they are growing up! Look at that walking! :)

Keith and Nicci said...

No way - she can't be that old already!

Tams Family said...

So cute. I can't believe she is walking already. Watch out!