Sorry, Camryn. You can't play outside today. The wind chills are getting down to -40 F. Yes, that's negative forty degrees.
(Come to think of it, you can't play outside for probably another 4-5 months.)
Update: When Merrick left for work this morning, it was -13 and with the wind chill it was -33. Ahhh!!!

6 comments:
I guess you're going to get REALLY creative with inside arts and crafts projects... right? Good luck with the cold!
Your heating bill must be outrageous! I hope the cost there isn't too bad since they know it gets so cold in the winter.
I feel for you! I don't know if I could stand that extreme cold. I'm sure it's especially hard with kids that want to go out and play.
And we thought it was bad here! Good luck with the frozen tundra. Hopefully it will heat up a little!
Come and live in Seattle with me. It stays about 40 degrees here in the winter. So sorry to hear how cold it is there for you. - Thuan.
Dont you hate when you have to keep your kids indoors??! We are always trying to find somewhere warm to go during the winter!
and yes, we finally have a blog! i told you it was coming soon! :)
Post a Comment