A few days ago we discovered that Camryn would mimic us if we waved our arms. We called it "crazy arms" but it's really just Camy learning how to wave. Here's a little clip:
Can you see her two cute little bottom teeth in there? :)
Such a fun girl! I feel like I'm finally seeing more resemblance to Avery! They're so cute...and it's nice that she got teeth earlier... Hey, I thought I'd give you my add. here--I need yours as well 2330 W 200 N Provo, 84601
3 comments:
She seems like such a happy baby! What a cute little girl :) And I love her two little teeth...
Wow. What a good baby. She seems like she's going to be a smarty like her older sister, too.
Such a fun girl! I feel like I'm finally seeing more resemblance to Avery! They're so cute...and it's nice that she got teeth earlier...
Hey, I thought I'd give you my add. here--I need yours as well
2330 W 200 N
Provo, 84601
Post a Comment