06 October 2008

Ponytails

Avery's hair has been growing so much lately. I finally got most of it up into one ponytail the other day! It was almost all fallen out a few hours later but doesn't she look so cute and grown up?
And here's a cute picture of Camryn trying on some of Avery's halloween outfit from two years ago. We got our Halloween decorations out on Friday and even made some sugar cookies with our halloween cookie cutters.

We were all sick all week last week. Avery had strep throat, Camryn had Hand, Foot, and Mouth Syndrome, and my throat got really swollen but apparently it wasn't strep just some virus. Avery was the first to get sick, with a fever showing up just a few hours after we got back from Camy's 6 month checkup. (She weighed 17 lb 9 oz by the way.) Moral of the story: Don't go to the pediatrician's office! But we're all better now and we were able to enjoy Conference and have a nice normal weekend.

3 comments:

Britney said...

Love the ponytail. :)

Glad you're all feeling better, too.

Michelle said...

I love the ponytail too! :) Good luck on Sunday with your new calling!...I'm sure you'll do wonderful!

Eddie and Amber said...

Oh Vanessa...I just read that comment you left on Michelle's blog. Oh my gosh...I would be so nervous. Just keep your arm moving and smile. I know you'll do great! Good luck.

Oh and the ponytail is way cute...And glad to hear your feeling better. Hope the girls get better soon.