17 October 2008

Attempt at a Photo Shoot

So I've been meaning to take Avery and Camryn to get their pictures taken professionally, but I still haven't. Not even once since Camy was born! Plus they have these super cute matching outfits my mom got them and I thought they'd work great for pictures. Anyways I thought I'd do a test run in the outfits out in the backyard. I didn't get my "let's print and frame it" shot, but I think my kids are so cute that a lot of them are pretty precious moments.








5 comments:

Keith and Nicci said...

Super cute - good job on the pics too!

Tyler V said...

CUTE cute cute! Wow, I can't believe how big Camryn is getting!

Tams Family said...

So sweet! They are getting so big!

Britney said...

I say, print and frame 'em all. They are so cute.

Fowler Farm said...

Hey vanessa. Britney just found my blog and I found your's on hers. It looks like you are doing good after all these years. We are doing great just keeping busy with all my kids. Bristyn is doing good. Finally in school and doing well with that. She wants to be an ultrasound tech. Your girls are pretty darn cute. Talk to you later.
Shelby Sorensen Fowler