Okay this post has nothing to do with the Disney show
Rolie Polie Olie but that's what we call our girls when they're rolling all over the place. And that's what Camryn is doing! She learned how to roll from her back to her tummy this week! She's not even 4 months yet and Avery started doing that at 5 1/2 months so I think it's pretty impressive. It started out with me leaving Camryn on the floor and coming back to check on her a few minutes later and finding her on her tummy. Suspicious, but Avery maybe possibly could have rolled her onto her tummy. Then I saw her do it on her own, after several attempts. Now she rolls onto her tummy within seconds of being put down on the floor to play. Now, if she could only figure out how to roll back onto her back again easily... that one she's done a few times but it's more of an accidental thing that happens when she puts her head too far to one side and the body just follows suit.
Step 1: Lay down on back

Step 2: Get over that arm!

Step 3: Tummy time

End Result: Playtime with my sister!
4 comments:
How cute! What a doll. 4 months, that's pretty impressive. She must be very advanced...
I love the sequence of pictures. They are so both so cute!
Good job Cami!
All I can say is amazing! It's fun when they get so active, but it's also nice to have them immobile for awhile. Good luck!
Post a Comment