Camryn turned 4 months last weekend and she had her doctor's appointment this week. My parents were in town so I had my mom join me. She weighed 15 lb 11.6 oz and was 25 1/2 inches long. At her 2 month she was in the 75th percentile for height and weight and this time she was in the 90th percentile for height and weight! (Guess it's okay to start cutting out those nighttime feedings.) We love her little chunky legs and chubby cheeks. Coming soon: rice cereal!
2 comments:
I can't help but post a "delightful comment". :)
Little Camryn is such a sweetheart. I can't believe how much she's changed in just a few weeks! Congrats on your new place, too.
What a sweet chunk of cuteness! What is a chubby baby like? Your's is cute!
oh, i'm stoked for breaking dawn. i can't believe it's THIS WEEKEND!
Post a Comment