We are so excited and ready for our house to be done and to get the keys in our hands!! It's been so fun and such a great learning process to be here watching them build it and put all the finishing touches on.
We have our final walk through on Christmas Eve, which is a perfect Christmas present! Then we close on Friday and move in shortly thereafter. Can't wait for the unpacking/organizing to begin!
Here are a few more recent pictures of the house.







3 comments:
SO EXCITING!!!! What a gorgeous house--how fun to make it your own! Congrats!
That's soooo fun and cute!! I'm excited for you adorable little family. And I think Avery looks a lot like Jordan in your family picture at the top of the page. All your girls are adorable!
What a beautiful home! I'm so excited for you guys and can't wait to see all the little personal touches you will decorate it with. Love it!
Post a Comment