26 September 2011

8 Weeks!

Lily girl is now 8 weeks old! Thursday she’ll be 2 months! Time sure flies! She is getting so big. I’m anxious to see how much she weighs at her appointment on Friday. Here is a picture of her I took today- she is starting to wear some of her smaller 3-6 month clothes already.

P1000912

She is a good baby. Of course she still fusses at times but she goes with the flow most of the time pretty well. Her new favorite (and mine too) is this baby gym. She will play under it for a half an hour sometimes. She can hit one of the toys that hang down and jingle and she likes that. It’s nice to have her entertain herself.

P1000894

Here is is a week ago dressed up for Sunday.

P1000905

And here are my girls with their daddy after he got back from his trip to NYC. I was on my own with all three girls from Sunday – Wednesday. There were a few times when I was pretty stressed but for the most part everything went smoothly.

P1000907

It’s nice that Lily nurses much quicker and only every three hours now so I’m not spending 4 hours a day nursing like I was at the beginning. She never liked a pacifier, which is different for us since the other two loved their binkies. But I think in the long run it will be good for her to learn to self soothe without a pacifier. Overall, life with three kids is a little different but we’re managing things pretty well so far, I think. We love having Lily in our family!

1 comment:

Ali said...

She's getting so big so fast! I can't believe how grown up all your kids are. I feel ya on the business trips. They STINK, but we're amazing woman and we can do it! Good job on surviving with the 3 kiddos (esp with the littlest one. That's rough!).