Who knew that we’d be celebrating our 7 year anniversary with three little girls?! We love them so much. I have to share this picture below. It cracks me up! Avery and Cam went to their friend’s birthday party a couple weeks ago and came home with these fabulous butterfly faces!
It made me smile and/or laugh every time I saw them. Especially when they talked really animatedly and opened their big eyes wide. Hilarious. (Thanks Heidi- you rock!)
The girls looooove their baby sister. And love holding her.
Isn’t Lily a beautiful sleeper?
She sure is a cutie! Here she is 18 days old (yesterday).
I think we’ll keep her. :)
4 comments:
She has the most perfect lips! What a doll baby! She's so cute! Congrats and happy anniversary :)
Happy Anniversary...your girls are so beautiful! Glad they had fun at the party and the butterflies gave you a good laugh, I had a feeling they might. I thought it was cute they wanted the same thing and had on matching outfits.
So precious, I have five sisters, it's so fun, though Matt is constantly trying to explain boys to me, since I don't understand them very well, though I have given birth to two of them :)
Good reading your post
Post a Comment