14 March 2011

Potty Training

misc 069

Camryn is going to be three this week so we’ve been trying to finalize this potty training business. The potty train got derailed in February when she was sick for 2+ weeks straight. She got pretty clingy and became extremely disagreeable when I brought up the idea of going potty. This past week we had a breakthrough though – Toy Story stickers.

misc 071

This is one of the charts we have been working on. I got those Toy Story stickers on Friday so you can see she’s been doing great since we got those. I just get her excited about which character she’s going to put on her chart next and it takes all the apprehension about the potty away. She gets a new tub of pink playdoh when she finishes.

Still working on the #2’s (she has to do 4 and then she’ll get a Toy Story coloring book). But we’ll get there. I’m just thrilled that she’s gone 3 days now without wetting her pants.

misc 070 And she’s pretty happy about it too, I think. Hooray for some success!

(Oh and don’t you think her haircut is cute? I took her to Kid ‘dos a week or two ago and got a couple inches off. Her bangs are finally grown out evenly too, which is a relief.)

4 comments:

Ruth said...

Awesome!! That will be so nice to have her potty trained before the baby comes. Camryn looks so adorable! I can't believe she's going to be three in a few days.

Keith and Nicci said...

Hope it keeps going well, and congrats on baby girl #3!!!

heidi678 said...

I hope it keeps going well. She looks so excited and proud of herself here. Love your potty chart!

Anonymous said...

Try the towel potty training method.