06 September 2010

Avery's Room

We recently acquired a full size bed for Avery's room so we got her some new bedding.

I repainted the "Avery" letters to match (they were lavender before) and the big masterpiece is this:

I painted it! I was pretty proud of my hard work, although it's far from perfect. I traced a picture I liked off the computer onto parchment paper, then rubbed it onto the canvas, then painted it. It turned out pretty good and Avery appreciated it. Mostly, it was just a fun thing for me to do and didn't require too much artistic imagination or anything. :)

5 comments:

Christina said...

I'm impressed, you did a great job Vanessa, and her room is so cute!

Ruth said...

Wow! I love her room- so cute! And that picture is amazing! How creative!

Ali said...

Cute! Love that picture--I'm impressed!

Taryn Butterfield said...

Super cute Ness! I can't believe Avery has a bed that big! She's growing up so fast! I miss you all!

Tams Family said...

Very cute. What a great idea for the picture. You are so crafty.