21 June 2010

First Day!

Avery and Merrick both had some "first days" today. They look a little nervous don't they?

Today was Avery's first day of her Summer Program "Get set for 4K" at her school she's going to start in the fall. She goes every day from 8:30-11:30am for the next four weeks. She was a little nervous at first but once she got her nametag on she gave me a kiss and said "See ya Mom!" and her teachers said she did really well. She looks so grown up!
Camryn and I had a nice three hour break at home together. I did my cleaning, she enjoyed playing with her toys without having to share them, and the time went by quickly.

And also today was Merrick's first day as an Assistant Buyer at Kohl's. Yay for a promotion! He's working in the Table Linens office, over the Decorative Pillows department. He'll also be doing the Window Treatments since Kohl's is going to start carrying those in stores soon. Quite a difference from Men's Dress and Casual shoes, but he's excited and I'm sure he'll be great. Here he is confidently walking into work this morning!

1 comment:

Kevin and Rachel said...

Such a cute post. I love how you took a picture of him walking into the office. Avery is all grown up, it's crazy! I bet she'll love this program- what a cool thing and a great way to get her ready for kindergarten. And hooray for three hours with one kiddo every day! What a breeze!