26 January 2010

Little Smiths, Big Talent

Did you ever realize that Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star and the ABC song have the same tune? It makes learning that song convenient for little kids. Although Camryn kind of gets confused and mixes them up a little. Here's a little video of my kids singing talents. I know the Grandma's will at least love it. :)

Avery liked watching herself sing so she got really into the enunciation. Oh and yes, she does say "Z2B" instead of "TUV". I'll forgive her. :)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Baa, baa, black sheep is essentially the same tune too. Crazy!

Jenni Elyse said...

Z2B is so cute! I love listening to little kids sing! So cute!

dani and fam said...

my kids did that too. so cute!

Linnea said...

So, so adorable. They are getting so big!

Anonymous said...

oh, the video isn't working for me : (

Dayna said...

So cute! How fun! Also, your shirt you made is ADORABLE! Way to go I wish I had that kind of talent! Sewing isn't my strong suit! I hope life is going well for you!