Hope your Halloween was fun too!
01 November 2007
Halloween Fun
Hope everyone had a good Halloween! We had fun taking Avery trick-or-treating, or in Avery language "chi chee" (similar to the word "choo choo" for train) - which she only said about 5 times and of course never when a door was opened to her. She really liked that people gave her candy whenever she knocked on a door though!
Doesn't she look so cute as a little ladybug? We went around the neighborhood with our friends the Vigues and the Tams. Avery was a little more anxious to eat the candy rather than to accumulate a large quantity.
After visiting a few places we came inside and Avery pointed at the door like she wanted to go out again! It was so fun!
We got a surprise visit from Merrick's family - Grandpa and Grandma Smith, Aunt Lindsey and Aunt Taryn, and Lindsey's friend Dave. They liked seeing Avery in her cute costume. Below is a picture of Avery with her Grandpa.
Hope your Halloween was fun too!
Hope your Halloween was fun too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm sorry we missed you guys! We waited around until like 6:45 then we decided we were hungry and went and got dinner. Looks like you guys had a fun time.
Sorry that I called Avery Ryan yesterday... I was confused by all the commotion! Then, when I looked, I recognized her and I felt so bad. I meant to say how cute she looked, but there was too much going on. So, I just want to say, Avery was really cute and I'm glad you guys had fun. Thanks for stopping by!!!
Post a Comment