So we discovered this weekend that Avery is highly afraid of balloons. We're not sure exactly why they evoke such fear but it was quite funny to watch her run away from the balloons when Merrick touched her with them.
We had a little party at our house last Wednesday for Avery's aunt Taryn's 19th birthday. I decorated the house a little with balloons and streamers and kept the balloons well out of Avery's reach until after the party. She didn't seem to be afraid of them while they were hanging from the ceiling so we have deduced that the source of the fear was probably because Avery saw me popping two of them. You would think she would just consider the balloon to be an odd shaped ball but I guess there are some things only a 15 month old can understand.
1 comment:
Hi Vanessa-
I got your blog address off of Amber and Eddie's blog. Our blog is http://thesoelbergs.blogspot.com. Avery is SO cute!!! I love her facial expressions!
Post a Comment