19 September 2007

And the winner is....

Me! I called on the radio today and won a free haircut at SportClips for Merrick! Yay! This was the second time in the past six months or so that I've won something on that radio station (107.9 the mix). Last time I won two passes to a salad restaurant called Sweet Tomatoes.

The only downside is that I have to go pick up my free haircut coupon at the radio station which is way out in the middle of Salt Lake, pretty far east out on 3300 S. Last time I went out there it took forever. Anyone going that direction that wants to help me out? Eh? Eh? :)

1 comment:

tyler and ali said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! We're all winners because you've joined our happy little group of bloggers! Avery's looking cute (as usual). If we can't be your neighbors, at least we can cyber-stalk you now! Love you guys.