Sometimes we don’t have our camera with us. Luckily, most phones have cameras on them and Merrick’s iPhone is no exception. I thought I’d go through his pictures to see if I could find anything good. Here are a few of the gems I found…
Hahaha… this one is great. Merrick had fun with the girls hair in the bath one day, probably about a year ago. Love that ‘do and your sweet smile too, Cam!
A couple of pictures from Merrick’s several business trips to NYC this past year:
Silly girls hiding from the camera (last winter)…
A rare picture of me… (Shocking, I know. I don’t like pictures of myself!) On my last birthday in May I was about 7 months pregnant here. Merrick made me strawberry cheesecake bars for my birthday dessert. Yum!
And while we’re at it, here’s another picture of me, right after I gave birth to Lily. She’s so cute and pink and tiny! Did I really have her with no epidural?
This is a cute little photo of Avery with her summer soccer team. She’s the one on the left in the pink shorts.
Merrick got to take two weeks of paternity leave and so he took his first week right after I had the baby and the second week he took mid August, before Avery went back to school. He had some fun with the girls and I had fun staying home alone with the baby. So this is when Merrick took the girls to the Zoo A La Carte day during his second week of paternity leave. Cuties.
So those are some of the keepers I found on his phone. I hope you enjoyed!
1 comment:
Fun photos!
And by the way, I love seeing pictures of you. Please post more! You look so beautiful and at ease in the picture of you holding Lily right after the birth. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment