It’s really strange to think that I have a three month old already!! Time flies when you’re taking care of a baby (and two kiddos)!! Things are going really well though. Lily is a joy to have in our family and we love her so much. She’s at such a fun stage right now because she’s all smiles all the time and she’s learning how to do her first giggles. Her neck is getting really strong and she’s holding her head up great. Her hand movement is getting more steady and she’s able to use two hands to get toys into her mouth.
She did get her first little cold bug this week which was so sad to hear her little coughs and see her teeny tiny runny nose. But she never got a fever so that was a relief and she’s already doing much better.
As far as sleeping goes, she stopped taking long naps about a month ago. She started waking up at the 30-40 minute mark and I can usually get her back to sleep, but it sure makes it hard to get anything productive done. But then again sometimes she surprises me like today when she took a 2 hour nap. At night she’s inconsistent – sometimes she’ll sleep 7-8 hours and other nights she’s up every 3-4 hours but last night she slept from 9pm-4:30am which was so nice and so I’m hoping we’ll keep seeing more of those kind of nights!
And of course Lily is a nice big baby. I was at the doctor’s office last week for Avery who had an ear infection and I sneaked Lily onto the scale while I was waiting for the doctor. She was over 15 lbs. Such a chunk. :) She’s snugly fitting into 3-6 month clothes now!
We love our little Lily Pad, Lily Boo, Lil’, Chunky Girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment