21 May 2008

Yay David!

So I'm so excited that David Cook won!! I thought for sure he was doomed after Simon wrote him off last night but then I was thinking today that maybe that just motivated people to vote for him even more. I guess however it played out he won the show. I really did love David Archuleta too and I would have been happy for him if he won, but I think it's an even more exciting victory for David Cook after all the criticism last night. He's really been one of the best the whole time and the most original Idol ever, and I'm proud of him. I loved the finale tonight. It was so fun to see everyone again. So was anyone else pleasantly surprised tonight? Or are you crushed that Little David didn't win?

2 comments:

Keith and Nicci said...

I was so glad DC won (love the AI lingo???). I would rather listen to him on the radio and go to his concert than DA (but he's pretty good too).

Tyler V said...

I think Cook has a more trendy sound (I know, everyone is calling him a rocker, but it's a very "cool" sound these days) and, like Nicci said, he'll fit in very well on the airwaves. I do have to say, tho, that Archuleta is the more talented singer...but not as cool! Maybe he can start his own boy band or something