15 May 2008

Almost 2 Months and Almost 2 Years!

Our girls are growing up! Camy will be 2 months next week and Avery will be 2 years next month. Camryn is a smiler all the time now and loves to coo at us, even when we're not looking. Avery is in the push-the-chair-around-the-house-and-get-into-everything stage. My favorite...

Now that the weather is finally in the 50's, 60's, and occasionally the 70's we've turned our deck into a chalk art studio for Avery. She has covered almost the whole thing in chalk, including each individual railing. Hey at least it's some healthy outdoors for her.

Avery's hair is getting longer and most of the time it looks like this picture - a little funky because she did have her hair in a rubber band earlier but she's taken it out halfway through the day. I still refuse to cut her bangs, though. Maybe someday, but for now she just needs the length wherever she can get it. If she gets called "little guy" one more time I think I will feel like I failed as a mother permanently. Just kidding, but it is quite annoying. (Heaven forbid she wear purple because for some reason lavender is a gender neutral color ??!)

Oh and by the way, Camryn really isn't as chunky as she looks in this picture. For some reason her smile makes her look like she's gained a few pounds (hmm she must get that from me). But most of the time she looks like the picture at the top.

No comments: