So when Avery goes pro with her singing career, after she wins American Idol Season 20, you'll be able to say you saw her when she was just starting out...
Here are the songs she's sort of learned in her own way so far:
- "Close Your Eyes" - a lullaby we learned from an episode of JoJo's Circus
- "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star"
- "Ring Around the Rosies"
- "No More Monkeys Jumping On the Bed" (but is this really even a song? I don't think it really has a melody so maybe it's just a rhyme)
- "Happy Birthday" (she's just barely learning this one a little bit, but we're trying to teach her to prepare her for her 2nd birthday one month from today!)
3 comments:
Jack LOVES the "radios" as he calls the little videos. He was so excited to see Avery singing some of his favorite songs!
This is too cute. I love it when they learn to sing. I didn't realize you were having your second baby around the same time Rachel V. was having her first! That must have been fun for you guys.
How cute! I also love the new look of the site.
Post a Comment