My litle baby girl:
…is three years old! (Yes, it’s only 11am and we’ve already had cake.) Cam is such a beautiful birthday girl and is enjoying her birthday so far. We’ve been trying to open the presents slowly so we’re only a few presents in but she’s had such a fun day already.
My girls are really into the brand new Nick Jr. TV show Bubble Guppies and Camryn’s favorite character is Nonny so I told her I would make her a Nonny cake for her birthday. This is what he looks like on the show:

And this is how her cake turned out:
Not perfect but close enough for me! I printed off a picture (that was flipped backwards), taped wax paper on top, and decorated right on the wax paper nice and thick. Then I froze it and flipped it over onto the cake, then touched it up. Worked pretty good, although next year I’ll probably be ready to brave fondant, which would have made it much more professional looking.
It’s going to be a day full of fun with lots of new toys to play with! Here she is showing off a new necklace, new Rapunzel shoes, and some new clothes!
6 comments:
Happy birthday Camryn!! She is so cute! Love the cake!
The cake turned out super cute! What a great idea to use wax paper. Happy birthday Camryn! What a beautiful, fun little girl!
I can't believe she's already three! The cakes it super cute! Great job!
Happy birthday, Camry! She's growing up so fast!!!
That cake ROCKS! I am impressed--great idea! You can totally do fondant--it's not as hard as it looks (and it's kinda like working with playdoh--so it's FUN!).
Your little girl is so very cute. I think you should keep her :)
I'm so glad she had such a fun birthday! Thanks for the tips on the cake- I'll have to try it sometime.
OH my gosh
ME and here have the same name and middle name spelt the same way!
Post a Comment