
I had so much fun making these Diaper and Wipes Cases. They turned out pretty good, although I'll need to keep practicing in order to make these for gifts. The wipes case fits in the diaper case too, which is convenient. I also loved making the little fabric yo-yo I added as an embellishment - very easy and fun. I definitely recommend this blog makeitandloveit.blogspot.com - it's got tons of great project ideas.
5 comments:
That is CUTE!!! I love that blog (thanks for referencing it a few months ago--it's got great projects).
That turned out great! I love her website.
That is adorable! And would be a wonderful gift idea, I agree. Good work, Vaness.
Those came out super cute. I love making those. I will say using braided ribbon for the edging looks neater and is not so futzy to use.
Love the fabric!
I am hoping to make my own cases in the coming weeks. Yours looks great and the fabric is so cute, I love how it's stylin' and gender neutral!
Post a Comment