Avery had a great birthday yesterday! She woke up to streamers, balloons, and a table full of presents. This is the cake I made her. I bought the doll in the cake decorating section at Michael's and her dress is the cake and frosting. I have no experience with making flowers and stuff, so don't look to closely!
Then at 10am we had two of Avery's girlfriends come over for a Princess Party. We made dressed up, Fruit Loops necklaces, hunted for Snow White's poison apple, did an Ariel Scavenger Hunt, ate themed snacks, colored princess pictures, etc. It was really fun.

We opened the rest of her presents throughout the day. Here she is hugging her new Belle Barbie doll and wearing her new princess backpack. For lunch Merrick came home and we all went to McDonald's for Happy Meals and to play in the Playplace.

For dinner we went to Chili's. Yum!
Then we went to Chuck E. Cheese to play games only. I got a coupon for signing up for their e-club and so we got 100 tokens for $10. We actually only used 50 of them so we can go back sometime again for free. :)
Finally we got home and finished up the day with cake and the last few presents. Whew! I don't know about Avery, but I was definitely tired after that day...
7 comments:
Wow, by the looks of these pictures, Avery was a pretty happy birthday girl.
It looks like you put on a great princess party, too, Vaness. Nice job on the cake, too!
Happy Birthday, Avery! I remember the summer you were born - doesn't seem very long ago!
It looks like she had a good birthday. I love her dress and the cake is awesome!
You are so awesome! Your girls are so special to have such a great mom. You really go all out!
I hope she had a great birthday! (I can't believe she's 3!!!)
The cake is great...we might be doing that same party in February!
Avery looks so cute!
I'm glad Avery had a great birthday! I think the cake is amazing- so creative!
Wow! What a day. Happy Birthday Avery!
Post a Comment