(Did you know that another name for a groundhog is a woodchuck?)
So my sister asked for an update on the groundhog and it actually appears that he has vacated the premises. Tuesday morning I put that rock back in the entrance to his "den" under my step and it has not been moved since. Nor have any more green tomatoes been nibbled. So hopefully that means he's long gone. I talked to my landlord about it and it looks like they're going to come set a trap for it just in case it's still hanging around. I will definitely post a pic if we catch him!
3 comments:
I guess every place has its own "creatures" to fear... your fear groundhogs, we fear scorpions... it all works out :)
Crazy! Hopefully he is long gone! Sorry about your plants.
So glad he's gone! I think I would've been nervous every time I stepped on your back porch, wondering if/when he'd dart out and reveal himself! Hopefully he won't be returning.
Post a Comment