08 June 2009

You've Been Gilmored.

I have been waiting for this day for two years. The final season (7) of Gilmore Girls is finally airing as reruns every day on ABC Family. I've been watching the show loop through seasons 1-6 for the past few years and I always get my hopes up that they will start season 7 when season 6 finishes, only to be disappointed to start over with season 1 episode 1. So today imagine my excitement when I checked my DVR and found season 7 episode 1!! I have all the other seasons practically memorized so now I can finally rewatch all these.

This show is great. If you've never seen it before, it's not too late! Just wait a few weeks and you can watch all the seasons every weekday on ABC Family. Oh and by the way, I am a Logan fan.

...I know, I should have bought the DVDs. It's more exciting this way!

5 comments:

Linda said...

Of course they come on right after we cancel cable! I love the Gilmore Girls. I love their wit, their sass, their style... I will have to get the DVD's one day. Enjoy them!

Joy Strancar said...

I love the Gilmore Girls!! I will have to start watching now that is is summer.

Rachel said...

Oh I love that show! ABC Family is definitely the more economical option, the dvds are super expensive. although I'm thinking netflix might have them.

Ruth said...

I did the same thing- watching the reruns year after year hoping everytime they would do season 7! I finally gave up last Christmas and requested it on DVD.

Michelle said...

I'm a Logan fan too! :)