
It has been hot this week so we decided to finally get a grill so we can start cooking outdoors. I've been really wanting this Weber Q100 for a while and wouldn't you know, we got it for a steal at
Kohl's! It has been super awesome. This grill came with great reviews and, although smaller than a traditional gas grill, it can probably handle 6-8 burgers on it at once, which isn't too shabby. Plus we can take it anywhere.

So far we've made Brats and Burgers, Salmon and Tilapia, and Chicken/Veggie Kabobs (above). It's been great! I'll also be making BBQ chicken, grilled corn on the cob, grilled pizza, and whatever else I can come up with. What else do you make on your BBQ?
4 comments:
Ooooo, we've never tried grilling but this makes me very interested! I'm excited to hear more of what you try.
I LOVE shishkabobs, corn on the cob, grilled pineapple, etc. I love summer grilling :)
It looks really nice. Yummy!
Sooner or later, you're going to have to start a food blog, what with all the requests for recipes.
Congrats on the new grill. :)
Post a Comment