12 January 2009

Trouble

The other day I was upstairs cleaning the bathroom with Avery when I heard Camryn near the bottom of the stairs. I took a peek and she had crawled up 4 steps! First time. I told Merrick to get behind her and she kept crawling up toward me and Avery, another few steps.


When she reached us, you wanna know what Avery said to her? "Hi, I'm Avery." As if, by learning to crawl up the stairs, Camryn had magically transformed into a stranger.

Wanna know what that stranger's name is? Trouble.

7 comments:

Kevin and Rachel said...

That had me laughing out loud. That's hilarious. It was a wonderful day in our house when Bennett finally mastered coming down and the gate went away. I hate those gates! And that girl, man she is going to be a heart breaker. Look at her!

Paul and Rebecca Jones said...

That is too funny!

Britney said...

So cute! From the picture it looks like she's loving her new life as a stair climber.

Michelle said...

hehe. cute story! :) Your girls are so cute...and getting so much older! Anyhow, just wanted to let you know that since we are here in TX now we thought we'd change our blog address...we can now be found at lonestarknights.blogspot.com

hope to see you there.... :)

Jill said...

That's adorable! I had to share it with my coworker. We got a good laugh out of it. They are getting SO big. Ayden is as well and I wish he would stop growing.

Jenni Elyse said...

That's hilarious that Avery said that. Kids are so funny. I love the picture of Camryn. So cute!

Janel said...

That's funny! She looks adorable in this picture!