About a month ago Avery graduated from a crib to her toddler bed. She loves it and does great. She doesn't get out until it's time to wake up in the morning. It's been fun to see her make this transition so smoothly. She's growing up!
Camryn also moved up from a pack 'n play to her own crib. Finally! Avery's crib was a part of the Jardine recall so we actually got a brand new crib from Babies R Us for Camy. Kinda cool! I actually also got her crib mattress for free. I found one on craigslist and called about it to see how much it was and the lady said, "You can just have it." Sweet! Camryn has done okay in it but still prefers to sleep with mama! We started making her cry it out more the past few days and has been making good improvements, which is so nice. One of these days I'll get to sleep through the night again.


4 comments:
Are you guys planning on putting the girls in the same room? We're looking for any advice on that transition, if you have any...:)
Not in the same room yet. Probably not until we have another one. I think I read somewhere that it's best to not put them together until they're both sleeping through the night well. But even when that happens, I'm going to wait since we have the room in our house.
It's always nice to know when others make the transition into toddler beds. The other day two ladies told me they put there children into a toddler bed when they were just about a year old and then someone else told me they waited until they were almost three...big gap...so it helps me try to figure it out. I know Alyssa won't be ready for one for a while. Congrats to Avery, she look so cute in her new big girl bed. Camryn looks like she loves her crib! Awesome deal on the crib and mattress!
The new crib looks sleek!
Post a Comment