09 September 2008

Hooray for more space!

I finally finished getting a picture of each room in our new place. So here is your grand tour:

living room shot #1
living room shot #2

dining area in the kitchen

kitchen and backdoor
downstairs half bath
upstairs full bath
avery's bedroom
camryn's bedroom
our bedroom

Some of my favorite features of the house:
-outer screen doors in front and back
-magazine racks built in the bathrooms
-custom wood valences above most windows
(perfect to keep knick knacks away from the kids)
-gas stove (way better cooking than electric)
-full unfinished basement (not shown)
-super huge yard (7/8 acre) and neighbors with swings
-within walking distance of post office, library, grocery, dentist, etc.
-built in shelves in the master closet

6 comments:

Jenni Elyse said...

It looks great! Congratulations!

Christina said...

More space is really nice especially when you now have a yard, there isn't much I wouldn't do for a yard these days. Congrats on the new place!

Keith and Nicci said...

Ooooooooooo I love it!

Britney said...

Congrats! That 7/8 acre is going to be SO great for your girls. Can't wait to see it in person.

Tyler V said...

The downstairs reminds me of good old Eastgate. I wish we were still neighbors...of course, we don't have swings, so enjoy the new hood!
It looks great! So much fun to have room to run!

Ruth said...

Thanks for having us over yesterday. We love your new place. I'm jealous of all the storage!