My good friend
Chelsea took some family pictures for us last weekend. It was a cold 45 degree morning but we were quick and the sun was shining beautifully so we got some good shots in.
Here's my favorite.
We took a few of the girls alone. Avery and Camryn did ok. I love Lily's.
And isn't this one of Merrick and me pretty snazzy? My brother saw it and called me immediately to tell me that we both look 10 years younger. Haha, I'm not sure if that's a complement or not! ;)
These were fun. I'm sure you'll be seeing them in a Christmas card coming your way sometime soon! :)
2 comments:
The pics are fabulous! I love looking at your blog cuz between my three girls and your three girls I'm pretty sure we could rule the world:)
Loved your card, your pics turned out great! I'll get ours sent out soon...hopefully before Christmas ;)
Post a Comment