
I love American Idol. I'm not ashamed of it. Doesn't everyone watch it? :) After tonight, we'll be a week away from finding out who the top 12 are on American Idol this season. Based on last night's performances, past work, and their voice talent, this is who I would pick for the top 12:
Guys (in order of preference)
1. Lee Dewyze
2. Alex Lambert
3. Big Mike
4. Casey James
5. Andrew Garcia
6. Aaron Kelly
Girls (in order of preference)
1. Siobhan Magnus (c'mon, didn't you hear that note last night? And she's so quirky!)
2. Crystal Bowersox
3. Lilly Scott
4. Katie Stevens
5. Katelyn Epperly
6. Paige Miles
Hopefully none of these 12 get eliminated tonight! I think any of my top 4 guys or girls could win, because song choice and how well they sing each week definitely plays a big part. So I'm not going to predict the winner. But sometimes I wish we could eliminate some of these people more quickly! Let's get the real talent in a REAL contest already!!
No comments:
Post a Comment