13 February 2010

What We've Been Up To...

We've had a busy week. Merrick's sister Lindsey came into town from DC on Sunday night and left Friday morning. On Monday we went to the Milwaukee Domes. We'd never been there before and it was a fun place!
With Lindsey here we also went to Chuck E Cheese, order in Chinese when we got a foot of snow, did some shopping, planned and hosted a Valentine's Day party for Avery's preschool co-op, went out to dinner at Texas Roadhouse, and had a lot of fun. The girls got hooked on all the attention!
Last Saturday Avery got all dressed up for her friend Evie's Fancy Nancy birthday party. Here's the hairdo I did on her:
At the party the girls got glammed up and here's Avery's glamour shot.
Doesn't this look so fun? My friend Emily is starting up a party planning business and she helped make it an awesome party for the girls!
I've also been trying to do some decorating around the house on a small budget. One of my friends did a collage wall and I decided to try doing the same. I just grabbed random pictures from around the house and put this together.

Then I've been doing a bunch of sewing projects. I made this cute curtain for my bathroom window. It doesn't match my stuff at all, but the cute fabric really brightens things up and now I can get new stuff to match it, right?
So that's what we've been up to. Busy is good, especially in cold wintertime.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

love that fabric!!

Jodee Luke said...

It all looks great! I really like that fabric!

Ali said...

great fabric choice! Love the wall, too--we recently did the same thing!

Janel said...

Oh my goodness Avery looks so cute in her fancy attire!! SOoo cute! Good job on the hair-do. I love your collage wall! And Camryn's hair has gotten so long too, I never noticed.

Jen said...

1- cute, cute bathroom curtain
2- I can't believe you made A's shirt. Adorable.
3- Yay for all the books that are coming out this year!

We are 3. said...

Projects are the best!! Everything looks so good!