03 December 2008

If You Won't Eat It, I Will!

I have a hard time getting Avery to eat very much because she's so distracted by toys, art projects, and TV shows. As a result, there's half eaten food all over the house. And who eats most of it? Not Avery, but Camryn! Yesterday I caught her sneaking Avery's bagel and cream cheese! (Are 8 month olds supposed to eat cream cheese anyways? I think it's ok.)

And why not wash that bagel down with a swig of water from Mom's glass? Another one of Camryn's favorites.

2 comments:

Britney said...

Haha. That's classic. Emily used to do that, too. But now that she's getting to be a pickier eater, I'M the one who finishes the table scraps. :)

Christina said...

Ava did the same thing at that age, I would always find her under the table eating food her brother had dropped. So funny, and I love the clip of Camryn waving her arms.