30 October 2008

1 Day Til Halloween

We went to our Ward Halloween Party last Friday night and the kids dressed up:



Avery is a royal princess and Camryn is a Cam-Lamb. Camy's going to be a little round pumpkin tomorrow night, though, because I actually returned the lamb costume after the party. Her cheeks were just too chubby to button the headpiece on! :) I can't get Avery out of her princess costume if I let her try it on. She's loving it. We're going trick-or-treating tomorrow with her best friend Lizzie.

5 comments:

Justin and Coralie said...

I love their costumes. How cute!

Britney said...

That is the best picture! They're both looking directly at the camera, giving huge smiles, and wearing adorable costumes.

How DID you do it??

vanessa said...

I'm not sure how I got such a good picture. I guess it was luck + Avery being excited + Camy just waking up. Very rare.

vanessa said...

I'm not sure how I got such a good picture. I guess it was luck + Avery being excited + Camy just waking up. Very rare.

Lindsey Smith said...

Oh my cute! I am so proud to call these girls my nieces! They are so adorable! Nice Job dressing them up. I hope when I'm a mom I'll do well with that. No offense but I don't do well with Halloween. Hopefully I'll be able to live up to your standards!