So last night I went to Enrichment and left Avery with Merrick. Since we were served dinner at Enrichment, Merrick and Avery were left to eat corn dogs and french fries. Merrick gave Avery her own corn dog, which she loves particularly because she loves ketchup. We call the ketchup "dippers" and so does she. Well Merrick was sitting on a chair in the living room watching some sci-fi tv show and Avery was sitting next to him in her high chair enjoying her "dippers" and apparently Merrick got really engrossed in the show. When it was over he turned to Avery and said "That was a good one, huh Avers..." only to find her looking like this:

She had finished almost the whole corn dog all by herself but had then proceeded to wipe all the extra ketchup (Merrick always gives her way too much) all over her face and up in her hair. He said it was dried and sticky and really funny. Needless to say, Daddy got to give her a bath.

I was quite proud that he remembered to take some good photos before he washed her off. As I was downloading these pictures onto my computer just now I showed them to Avery and she said, "Oh messy!" That about sums it up, I think.
4 comments:
Hi guys! So glad you checked out our blog. And I see we're even linked already! Don't we feel special:)
That's what Jaden looked like tonight too! I just posted pictures of the same thing. Haha. I love it when they feed themselves.
Ha ha ha... That's so funny. I could see Bryan doing that. Love the picture of her in the tub, SO cute! I'm sure we'll have plenty of those days too...
Sooo cute! We love our Avery and her dippy dad...uh, I mean her dippers!
Post a Comment