And... the moment you've all been waiting for... [drumroll please]
We had our ultrasound this morning and the baby looked really good. Everything was normal and healthy and the due date of March 17 was right on schedule. AND we found out that we're going to have another girl! Yay! We're really excited. It wasn't 100% sure that it was a girl but we looked several times and eventually became more and more sure.
So Avery's going to have a little sister. We're thrilled, although we were probably more thinking it was going to be a boy. Not that we preferred that per se, it just seemed more logical since we've had a girl already. But then again I kept thinking about how similar my pregnancy has been to Avery's and so that makes sense too.
Anyways, ultrasound pictures to come.
4 comments:
Congratulations! :D
YEAH!! I am so excited for you guys!!! I bet Avery will be a great big sister!!
YAY!! We are so excited for you guys! You two are great parents and Avery will be the best big sister ever. Congratulations!!!
Congrats on the girl! I'm sure Avery will love having a sister.
Post a Comment